• | 8.944 Beiträge
There has been a mixed reaction to the cancelling of the proposed IKGH meeting in April in favour of a meeting in November.
I will set out a timetable for proceeding with the new meeting as following:
I again request for volunteer hosts for the event. I will state that the event must take place on the weekend of either 10th, 17th or the 24th November 2018. Any applicant must provide me with all information such as location, facilities, cost of rooms, cost of meeting room, cost of meals, distance from airport and railway station, and arrangements to transport attendees from the airport or railway station to the event location. Any and all additional information would be appreciated. We can then compare the proposals received and make an informed decision. I require all responses with full details to be considered by March 31st 2018. We shall then make a decision by April 21st 2018 which will give everyone sufficient time to commit and make arrangements.
I will publish the current list of proposals for discussion and voting at the meeting by March 31st. There is no reason why other and additional proposals can not be added to the list. I am happy to receive any such proposals up until May 30th 2018 and I will then publish the final list by June 30th.
The final details that include the exact date, place and agenda will then be announced by 30th July. This will therefor satisfy the IKGH rules with regards to timings.